Larkin Square is open to the public from dawn to dusk, 7 days a week.
- Welcome to Larkin Square, where you are invited to:
- Enjoy the seating and gardens in Larkin Square.
- Please deposit any waste in trash or recycling totes and cans located around Larkin Square.
- Play Pickleball and Hula Hoop. Please do not take hoops or Pickleball paddles and balls outside of Larkin Square.
- Restrooms will be open for use during Larkin Square events.
- Enjoy lunchtime by purchasing food in Larkin Square or bringing your own lunch.
- Park your bike in one of the round bike racks along the Seneca Street side of Larkin Square.
- While you are a guest in Larkin Square, you may park your car in the lot across the street from Larkin Square on Swan Street during lunchtime and business hours.
- Park in the many free Larkin Square event lots during public events.
Please note that taking of commercial photography or video in Larkin Square is prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by the Larkin Square management. Use of drones are not permitted at any time.