COVID-19 Procedures and Information
Larkin Square’s top priority is the safety and health of guests and staff. These procedures are in accordance to CDC, Erie County Health Department and New York State Department of Health COVID-19 safety recommendations and mandates.
Guidelines for spending time in Larkin Square:
- Larkin Square is open to the public from dawn to dusk.
- Masks must be worn when visiting Larkin Square, when 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- If Larkin Square welcomes a food truck to serve in the square, all food truck staff must wear face coverings. Customers must wear a mask when ordering / receiving food. Customers are to maintain 6 ft. social distancing on a food truck line.
- Larkin Square has an outdoor sink located next to the Filling Station available for visitors to Larkin Square to use.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the outdoors in the square, but please be mindful of social distancing. Seating has been placed to allow for social distancing between tables and chairs. The furniture is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis. We also encourage patrons to bring personal hand sanitizer.
- Informational signage has been placed throughout the square to ensure patrons and staff are aware of Larkin Development Group COVID guidelines and Larkin Square rules and regulations.
- The Larkin Square Pickleball Courts are open to the public. Please bring your own rackets and ball if you plan to utilize the courts.
- Pets are not permitted in Larkin Square during events. At all other times, dogs must be on a leash and we ask you to please clean up after your pets.
- Visitors may not bring alcohol into Larkin Square. During events, alcohol may be available for purchase.
- No smoking
- Please do not litter, there are trash receptacles located throughout the Square.
- Shirts and footwear required
- No skateboards, rollerskating or bike riding within the Square