Mini golf will never the same! Larkin Links ,a public art/nano sized golf course located adjacent to Larkin Square at 763 Seneca St., Buffalo, in the center of Larkinville.
From June 17th – September 16th, 2015, 10 artist designed holes will be open for play from dawn to dusk. Free and open to the public. A public art project presented by Larkin Development Group, the developers of Larkin Square.
Enjoy playing on 10 unique golf holes. Small does not mean its not challenging! The golf holes were designed and fabricated by a variety of talented local artisans, crafters and manufacturers. Even the firefighters based our of Larkinville’s Ladder 5/ Engine 32 have created a hole for all to enjoy!
Look for score cards, pencils and putters in and by the “mail box.” When the red flag on the mailbox is raised, the course is open for play! Please return putters, balls & pencils for others to enjoy playing Larkin Links. Share your pics on Twitter, FB and Instagram! @LarkinSquare #LarkinLinks #Larkinville LarkinSquare.com
Many thanks to the talented designers of Larkin Links:
1. Welcome to Mini Larkinville, Grace Munschauer & John Zora Deronde Doors and Frames, ATECH SEH Metal Fabricator
2. The Foundry, Sarah Fonzi, Megan McNally, Bertholt Schroeder and Tim Genco
3. HO OATS, White Bicycle
4. Radial Street Plan, White Bicycle
5. A Pair of Icons: 18th Hole at Pebble Beach + Larkinville, Garrett Brown
Bonus. Holeski, MIke O., Harry Zemsky, James Moffitt
6. Larkin Soap, White Bicycle
7. Behind the “8”, Nicholas Schueler, Evan Stewart, Jason Penzes
8. Half-pipe, Harry Zemsky, Keuka Specialty Woodworking
9. Ladder 5 | Engine 32, Buffalo/Larkinville Firefighters
Bonus. Dot, Julia Jamrozik + Coryn Kempster Larkin Links logo and signage: James Moffitt