Bundle up and head to Larkinville on Saturday, January 26th! Ice Fest is back with special programming at businesses along Seneca Street including Larkin Square, The Filling Station, Hydraulic Hearth, Swan Street Diner, Buffalo Distilling Co., Flying Bison Brewing Company, Larkin Center of Commerce, Eckl’s at Larkin and Kornerstone Cafe Larkin.
– LARKIN SQUARE: Snowga at 11am & noon, The Filling Station open from 12pm – 3pm, The Bird’s Nest Circus Arts demos, face painting, FREE hot chocolate toppings bar, ALPACAS, ice sculpture, games and a vendor market (vendor lineup coming soon!)
– HYDRAULIC HEARTH: Bavarian Winterfest at Hydraulic Hearth — complete with German food & music.
– SWAN STREET DINER: Open 7am – 3pm with special Ice Fest Deals.
– FLYING BISON / BUFFALO DISTILLING: 6th Annual Buffalo Groundhog Day! Pro tip: purchase your tickets NOW, drink tickets included, plus five bands throughout the day at both venues.
– LARKIN CENTER OF COMMERCE: Take a horse drawn carriage ride down Seneca St.! Or stop by Eckl’s at Larkin for a beef on weck.