Larkin Square is open to the public from dawn to dusk, 7 days a week.
Please see special procedures and information on COVID-19 for Larkin Square.
- Enjoy the seating and gardens in Larkin Square.
- Please deposit any waste in trash or recycling totes and cans located around Larkin Square.
- Pickleball courts available on first serrve basis. Bring your own paddles and balls. Not available during Food Truck Tuesdays and occasional other events.
- Restrooms will be open for use during Larkin Square events.
- Park your bike in one of the round bike racks along the Seneca Street side of Larkin Square or across the street next to the Swan Street Diner.
- While you are a guest in Larkin Square, you may park your car in the lot across the street from Larkin Square behind the Swan Street Diner during lunchtime and business hours.
- Park in the event lots along Exchange Street and off of Seneca Street during Larkin Square events.