Larkin Square is open to the public from dawn to dusk, 7 days a week.
- Enjoy the seating and gardens in Larkin Square.
- Please deposit any waste in trash or recycling totes and cans located around Larkin Square.
- Play Pickleball and Hula Hoop. Please do not take hoops or pickleball paddles and balls outside of Larkin Square.
- Restrooms will be open for use during Larkin Square events.
- Enjoy lunchtime by purchasing food in Larkin Square or bringing your own lunch.
- Park your bike in one of the round bike racks along the Seneca Street side of Larkin Square or across the street next to the Swan Street Diner.
- While you are a guest in Larkin Square, you may park your car in the lot across the street from Larkin Square behind the Swan Street Diner during lunchtime and business hours.
- Park in the event lot located at Hydraulic, Seneca and Exchange streets during public events. During events, you are also welcome to park in the surface lots along Exchange Street.