COVID-19 Procedures and Information
Larkin Square’s top priority is the safety and health of guests and staff. These procedures are in accordance to CDC, Erie County Health Department and New York State Department of Health COVID-19 safety recommendations and mandates.
Guidelines for spending time in Larkin Square:
- Larkin Square is open to the public from dawn to dusk.
- If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a facemask.
- Larkin Square has an outdoor sink located next to the Filling Station available for visitors to Larkin Square to use.
- The Larkin Square Pickleball Courts are open to the public. Please bring your own rackets and ball if you plan to utilize the courts.
- Pets are not permitted in Larkin Square during events. At all other times, dogs must be on a leash and we ask you to please clean up after your pets.
- Visitors may not bring alcohol into Larkin Square. During events, alcohol may be available for purchase.
- No smoking of any kind, including vaping.
- Please do not litter, there are trash receptacles located throughout the Square.
- Shirts and footwear required
- No skateboards, rollerskating or bike riding within the Square