Guidelines for spending time in Larkin Square:
- Larkin Square is open to the public from dawn to dusk.
- Larkin Square has an outdoor sink located next to the Filling Station available for visitors to Larkin Square to use.
- The Larkin Square Pickleball Courts are open to the public. Please bring your own rackets and ball if you plan to utilize the courts.
- Pets are not permitted in Larkin Square during events. At all other times, dogs must be on a leash and we ask you to please clean up after your pets.
- Visitors may not bring alcohol into Larkin Square. During events, alcohol may be available for purchase.
- No smoking of any kind, including vaping.
- Please do not litter, there are trash receptacles located throughout the Square.
- Shirts and footwear required
- No skateboards, rollerskating or bike riding within the Square