Hello to everyone attending our annual Beatles Rooftop Tribute concert. A reminder that this is a ticketed event and the tickets are sold out.
We are so happy to bring this event back after 2 years off! A few things to know going into Wednesday:
- We will have an event map posted on our Instagram and facebook pages with entry points, free parking areas, food, bar, and restroom locations. The map can also be found below. There are two entrances to the event, one on Swan Street in front of the Swan Street Diner. The second entrance is at the back of the board walk by the parking ramp. Free parking is available in the parking ramp which may be accessed off of Van Rensselaer Street, the surface lots along Exchange Street and the Event Lot on Seneca Street by Hydraulic Street.
- We suggest handicap parkers use the complementary ramp parking for closest access to an entrance.
- Folding chairs are welcome
- No pets
- Please make sure to bring your ticket either in paper or mobile form.
- The main bar in Larkin Square will be cash only, credit cards will be accepted at Hydraulic Hearth restaurant, so please bring cash.
- There will be a large selection of food trucks parked in Larkin Square, the Hydraulic Hearth kitchen will be CLOSED.
- No backpacks or outside food/bev will be allowed into the venue.
- Children over 2 years old will need a ticket.
- As of writing this, the forecast looks good, BUT, this event is weather permitting with a rain date of September 7. If we have to cancel, we will message you all on Eventbrite & post on social media.
We sold half the amount of tickets as we did in 2019, so we are looking forward to a more enjoyable and comfortable experience for everyone. See you all Wednesday.