Winkler and Samuels Wine Purveyors, located in Larkinville at 500 Seneca Street, features a unique selection of wines from around the world for every day enjoyment and special occasions. Located at 500 Seneca in Larkinville, Sommelier and Owner Melissa Winkler is available to help with corporate and personal gifts for the Holiday Season. Winkler and Samuels focuses on small producers who make natural, terroir driven wines.
- Contactless wine ordering available via phone (716-235-8121)
- Now featuring online ordering at www.winklerandsamuels.com
- Online shoppers use coupon code Larkinville for 10% off their purchase!
- Free curbside pickup!
- Free local delivery in the City of Buffalo for orders over $50!
- Free local delivery to the immediate suburbs for orders over $150!
- Virtual wine classes available on our website, socialize safely!
“As the winter weather sets in, we like to transition from lighter refreshing wines to things that pair well with more hearty, comforting foods. Some of our favorite things to enjoy during the holidays are Cotes du Rhone wines, red blends from the Southern Rhone Valley in southeastern France. This is also a great time for Valpolicellas and their big brother, Amarone from the Veneto region of Italy. For us Amarone is always Christmas wine; full bodied and with bold flavors like dried black cherries, cassis, and truffles, it pairs well with a nice steak or prime rib as is tradition at my parent’s house on Christmas Eve.” writes Melissa Winkler.