The Larkinville Ice Festival is THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH! Programming in Larkin Square is from 11am – 3pm and is free to attend thanks to the support of KeyBank and Independent Health. This event is mostly outdoors, so plan to dress warm! Check out this year’s activities:
- Local vendor market on the heated boardwalk
- Games from Fun Buffalo
- Ice Sculpture (Hint: You DONUT want to miss this one!)
- Thistle Creek Alpacas
- Snowga (Snow Yoga) at 11:15am with YMCA
- Giveaways from KeyBank and Independent Health
- Hot Cocoa toppings bar (Free with the purchase of one hot chocolate)
- The Filling Station will be open for lunch from 12pm – 3pm
- NEW: PAULA’S DONUT GIVEAWAY!! Paula’s is generously donating 500 free mini donuts for Ice Fest guests.
- NEW: Albright Knox Art Truck will be in the square with FREE art projects!
Other Happenings Around Larkinville…
- Hydraulic Hearth – Jagermeister Bavarian Beer Garden from 12pm – 4pm
- Flying Bison Brewing Co. & Buffalo Distilling Co. – 7th Annual Buffalo Groundhogs Day beginning at 12pm! (Ticketed event)
- Larkin Center of Commerce – Carriage rides up and down Seneca St.
- Swan Street Diner – Open for breakfast and lunch until 3pm