**TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT & WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR. **
The Larkinville Beatles Rooftop concert is AUGUST 8TH (rain date is August 15th). If you purchased tickets and plan on attending, here are the rules and regulations to keep in mind:
- NO backpacks or coolers
- NO dogs (Certified service animals permitted)
- Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs / blankets
- NO smoking on Larkin Square property
- CASH ONLY at the Larkin Square bar (see map below) – there is an ATM located in the square next to the Filling Station
- FREE PARKING is located in the Larkin Square parking ramp and in the surface lots along Exchange St. Handicap accessible parking is located behind Swan St. Diner, off Hagerman Street and also in designated spots in the ramp and lots.
- EVENT ENTRY: There are two points of entry to the venue (see map below). Please plan accordingly and have your ticket (printed or on a phone or tablet) ready, along with your license if you plan to drink alcohol. DOORS OPEN AT 5PM – PATRONS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE AREA BEFORE THEN.
Doors open @ 5pm, music is from 6-9pm on Hydraulic Hearth’s rooftop.