Whimsy amongst the Warehouses!
Larkin Square is located in the heart of Larkinville, the site of former Larkin Soap Company warehouse buildings. Enjoy lunch weekdays from 11am – 3pm in the Larkin Filling Station, a converted gas station from the 1930′s. The Square is open to the public and filled with colorful furniture and whimsical architecture. Larkin Square is home to assorted special events including Food Truck Tuesdays, Live at Larkin Wednesday concerts and the Larkin Square Author Series. Events are free and presented by First Niagara and Independent Health. Larkin Square and the Filling Station are also available for rent for private events. Visit us in Larkin Square, one of the most unique spaces in Western New York!
Larkin Square is located at 745 Seneca Street, Buffalo, NY 14210. Plenty of free parking available!
WHERE TO EAT:
- The Filling Station: Casual sit-down restaurant open for lunch weekdays in the historic Filling Station. The Filling Station is available for private events.
- The Grill: Open during events
- Food Trucks: Various Buffalo food trucks come and go, bringing a variety of food styles to Larkin Square.
WHAT TO DO:
- Live at Larkin: Wednesday night concerts throughout the summer featuring Buffalo’s greatest local talent!
- PickleBall: Learn how to play this classic game, an easy and fun cross between ping-pong, tennis and badminton.
- Marketplace: Browse the Larkin Square Market Stalls occupied by a wide variety of Western New York vendors during Live at Larkin Wednesdays and Festival Days.
- Larkin Square Author Series: A collaborative effort with Talking Leaves Books! Enjoy interactive conversations with visiting authors in The Filling Station. Books, cocktails and light fare available for purchase during the events. Free and open to the public.
- Food Truck Tuesdays: WNY’s Favorite Food Trucks gather every Tuesday in Larkin Square. Beer & wine available for purchase from The Grill. Check our Facebook and Twitter for the weekly line-up.