Opportunities provided. Visitors welcome.
Larkin Square is a multi-purpose public space in the heart of Buffalo’s Larkin District that features various casual indoor and outdoor dining options, colorful happy furniture, retail market stalls, state-of-the-art lighting and sound, food trucks, public sculpture, free concerts and more. Visit us in Larkin Square, one of the most unique spaces in Western New York!
FOOD TRUCK TUESDAYS!
Food Truck Tuesday - Every Tuesday in Larkin Square starting May 28th
5 - 8pm, Variety of Buffalo Food Trucks, Beverages at The Grill, Kan Jam, Hula Hoops and More!
PARKIN' AT LARKIN CLASSIC CAR SHOWS
Introducing PARKIN' AT LARKIN CLASSIC CAR SHOWS
Located in Larkin Square on Saturday June 15th & Saturday July 20th, 2013
Free spectator admission, 11AM - 4PM
Car Registration Now Open!
LARKINVILLE CHALLENGE IN LARKIN SQUARE
8 Bicycle Races on Thursday evenings throughout the summer
Open to the public! Spectators Welcome! Racing begins at 6:30pm, feature race begins at 7:30pm
May 16 - May 23 - May 30 - June 6 - June 13 - June 27 - July 11 - July 25
WHERE TO EAT:
- The Filling Station: Casual sit-down restaurant in the historic Filling Station.
- Square 1 Sandwiches: Take-away artisan sandwiches from a converted 1964 Airstream trailer. Now Open! M-F 11am to 3pm
- The Grill: An outdoor bar and grill with casual street eats. Open seasonally 11am – 3pm
- Food Trucks: Various Buffalo food trucks come and go, bringing a variety of food styles to Larkin Square.
- Marketplace: Local vendors during Live at Larkin and Festival Days which may have something that intrigues your appetite!
- Larkinville Ice Cream Cart: A push cart offering tasty frozen dessert treats. Serving Lake Effect Ice Cream. Open seasonally.
- Live at Larkin: Wednesday night concerts throughout the summer featuring Buffalo’s greatest local talent!
- PickleBall: Learn how to play this classic game, an easy and fun cross between ping-pong, tennis and badminton.
- Marketplace: Browse the Larkin Square Market Stalls occupied by a wide variety of Western New York vendors during Live at Larkin Wednesdays and Festival Days.
- Larkin Square Author Series: A collaborative effort with Talking Leaves Books! Enjoy interactive conversations with visiting authors in The Filling Station. Books, cocktails and light fare available for purchase during the events. Free and open to the public.
- Parkin' at Larkin Classic Car Shows: New to Larkin Square in Summer 2013! Spend a Saturday browsing vintage cars with food and beverage from The Grill. Car Registration now open!
- Larkinville Challenge Presented by Buffalo Bicycling Club: Watch bicycle racers speed by Larkin Square on Thursday evenings throughout the summer!