Opportunities provided. Visitors welcome.
FOOD TRUCK TUESDAYS!
PARKIN’ AT LARKIN CLASSIC CAR SHOWS
Car Registration Now Open!
Questions? Call 716-362-2671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
LIVE AT LARKIN 2013
Live at Larkin Returns on Wednesday June 19th!
Free and Open to the Public!
WHERE TO EAT:
- The Filling Station: Casual sit-down restaurant in the historic Filling Station.
- Square 1 Sandwiches: Take-away artisan sandwiches from a converted 1964 Airstream trailer. Now Open! M-F 11am to 3pm.
- The Grill: An outdoor bar and grill with casual street eats. Open M-F 11am – 3pm.
- Food Trucks: Various Buffalo food trucks come and go, bringing a variety of food styles to Larkin Square.
- Marketplace: Local vendors during Live at Larkin and Festival Days which may have something that intrigues your appetite!
- Larkinville Ice Cream Cart: A push cart offering tasty frozen dessert treats. Serving Lake Effect Ice Cream. Open M-F!
WHAT TO DO:
- Live at Larkin: Wednesday night concerts throughout the summer featuring Buffalo’s greatest local talent!
- PickleBall: Learn how to play this classic game, an easy and fun cross between ping-pong, tennis and badminton.
- Marketplace: Browse the Larkin Square Market Stalls occupied by a wide variety of Western New York vendors during Live at Larkin Wednesdays and Festival Days.
- Larkin Square Author Series: A collaborative effort with Talking Leaves Books! Enjoy interactive conversations with visiting authors in The Filling Station. Books, cocktails and light fare available for purchase during the events. Free and open to the public.
- Parkin’ at Larkin Classic Car Shows: New to Larkin Square in Summer 2013! Spend a Saturday browsing vintage cars with food and beverage from The Grill. Car Registration now open!
- Larkinville Challenge Presented by Buffalo Bicycling Club: Watch bicycle racers speed by Larkin Square on Thursday evenings throughout the summer!
- Food Truck Tuesdays: WNY’s Favorite Food Trucks gather every Tuesday in Larkin Square. Beer & wine available for purchase from The Grill. Check our Facebook and Twitter for the weekly line-up.